- The museum is located in the city centre of Arequipa, a few bloks from the main square on calle Melgar 303.
- We have three exhibition halls, a candy shop and a souvenir shop.
- Delicious and healthy pastry made daily by the Carmelite Nuns.
- Souvenirs and craft items such as parsley and roses soap made from the roses of the monastery.
- Torist guide service in various languages and luggage guarding and tourist information about other interesting places.
We make available…
- Permanent guided visits.
- Spaces for photo shots.
- Spaces for conferences, concertsand cultural events.