• We are located in the center of the city, a few blocks from the Plaza de Armas of Arequipa.
• We have 13 exhibition halls, a candy store and souvenir shop.
• Exquisite and healthy pastry made by the carmelita’s nuns.
• Souvenirs and handmade objects; like the rose soap made with the roses in the gardens of the monastery.
• Guide service in several languages, hand luggage guardianship and tourist information of other places of interest.
Hours of operation:
Monday to Saturday: from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
General ticket: S /. 20.00 / University student and Senior Adult: S /. 10.00 / School students: S /. 5.00
2 x 1: Every 16th of the month, remembering the Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel, the entrance is promotional, two visitors for the value of one.
• Call us: 51 54 281188
• Write to us: email@example.com